TruChoice™ ARAUCO Finger-Joint Moulding
is precision milled for superior quality and high performance.
TruChoice finger-joint mouldings offer superior workability as it is sourced exclusively from100% Radiata Pine grown in ARAUCO’s own sustainably managed plantation forests. The single source manufacturing ensures a consistent color and light weight which supports better outcomes.
TruChoice finger-joint mouldings are available in a variety of finishes including raw and primed. With a wide selection of standard and custom profiles the company’s finger-joint mouldings arrive with virtually no defects due to the advanced manufacturing methods and the superior characteristics of Radiata Pine.
View Product Flyer
· Wide variety of finishes – Raw, single prime, double prime, Ivory and Marble.
· Primed 3 or 4 sides.
· Radiata and Taeda pine.
· Virtually no defects, due to state-of-the-art finger-jointing and moulding processes.
· Combined shipments with Solid Moulding, Jambs, and Edge-Glued Boards.
· Made from pine grown in ARAUCO’s sustainably managed plantation forests.
· Finger-Joint mouldings are intended to be used generally in interior spaces although some exterior use is also allowed such as casing jambs and fascia mouldings.
· Decorative trim.
· Window and door surrounds.
· Floor surrounds.
· Coffered ceilings.
· Non-structural architectural features.
· Standard Prime: Vynilic Latex.
· Premium Prime: Jesso.
· Double Latex for EGB.
· High Gloss Paint (Marble).
SAFETY DATA SHEET